Flush Mount Maxi-Bolt
It is stating the obvious that no construction project is free from error or unanticipated change. Have you ever been involved on a project and been frustrated by the problem of cast in place anchorages not being in the right place whether through error or design change? Often, the remedy to such a situation is only slightly less desirable than the original condition. Until now. Drillco National Group Introduces:
The Ideal Anchor Bolt for Any Flush-Mount Anchorage
Flush Mount Maxi-Bolt
- Drillco's Flush-Mount Maxi-Bolt combines the capacity and reliability of cast in place inserts with the installation convenience typical of expansion anchors.
- Drillco's Patented Undercutting Tool (Pat. No. 4,307,636) forms a conical undercut in concrete which allows the Flush-Mount Maxi-Bolt to consistently develop the full capacity of its ASTM Al 93 B7 bolting material without slippage.
- The Flush-Mount Maxi-Bolt is available in 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", and 1 1/4 " diameters.
Now designers and field construction personnel have the advantage of being able to place a reliable insert exactly where they want it-when they want it. The Drillco Flush-Mount Maxi-Bolt is a high strength, ductile, undercut anchor connected to an internally threaded coupler that rests flush with concrete or attachment surfaces. This Flush-Mount Maxi-Bolt is ideal for applications where equipment must be slid into place or temporarily removed. Furthermore, it is a very user friendly anchorage for fast track projects; concrete may be poured without worrying about equipment design or placement changes. The Flush-Mount Maxi-Bolt has the same load allowables, spacing and edge distance requirements as the regular Maxi-Bolt. Best of all, primary hole drill bits and Undercutting Tools' are unchanged, thus eliminating the need for retooling. And, like the original Maxi-Bolt, Drillco's Flush-Mount Maxi-Bolt is manufactured under a documented quality assurance program.
- Equipment hold down.
- Eliminates trip hazard on removable railings.
- Secures ladders ... without a safety hazard caused by bolt projection.
- Equipment can be slid in with zero clearance.
- Ideal for eye-bolt lifting lugs.
- Excellent for anchoring switch gear, and panel boxes.
Drillco Flush Mount Maxi-Bolt Information